Please read below regarding the NHS Flu Vaccination
The Practice is continuing to receive an unprecedented amount of telephone queries; therefore, we would strongly advise you to book appointments online. You can also request repeat prescriptions and view your medical records.
If you are not registered for online services, please register via the NHS App, available on iOS and Android devices, such as Smartphones and Tablets.
You are also able to access the NHS App through a web browser, for example, on your computer or laptop at https://www.nhsapp.service.nhs.uk/login
Please read before attending for your flu vaccination
Do not attend an appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
- High Temperature
- New Continuous Cough
- Loss or change to sense of Smell or Taste
Attending Flu Vaccination Clinic Process
In order to help keep you safe, whilst attending our flu vaccination clinics, we will continue to adhere to current infection control guidance, by requiring the use of Face Coverings and implementing a one-way system. (See diagram depicted below)
We would be grateful if you continued to have your vaccination at the Practice, to ensure that we are updating your medical records appropriately, which we cannot guarantee when vaccinated by an alternative provider.
Patient Guide to Flu clinic process
- When attending the practice for your vaccination, please queue at the Side Entrance on the path closest to the canal.
- You will be greeted or collected by a member of the team, who will confirm your details.
- To reduce the amount of time you spend at the practice, we would ask that you have your arm ready to be vaccinated, wearing a loosely fitted shirt, where possible.
- Once the Clinician is ready, you will enter the practice via the Side Entrance, and will be split in to two dividing queues.
- Once you have received your vaccination, you will be asked to exit the Practice via the lift or steps out into the Car Park.
Am I eligible for a flu vaccination?
If you are unsure if you are eligible for a flu vaccine, please click here to do to the NHS website for further information.
I do not want the flu vaccination
If you already know that you don’t want the flu vaccination, please email the practice at [email protected] so that your vaccine can be offered to someone else who needs it.
This is very important as vaccines supplies are expected to be in extremely high demand