If you are due for your blood pressure check/review, and have your own blood pressure machine at home, please complete our Home Blood Pressure Monitoring (HBPM) form and return to the practice by email or you can use our online BP form here.
You will need to take 10 blood pressure readings over 5 days, morning and evening, and return to the practice at [email protected]
- Take your blood pressure in the morning and in the evening
- Make sure you are sitting comfortably
- Take the blood pressure 3 times each sitting, leave 1 minute between each time
- Enter the lowest blood pressure you take into the HBPM
- Systolic (sys) is the first number (the highest one) and diastolic (dia) is the second number
If you are unable to load our HBPM form above, please make a note of your readings in a simple table, and send to the practice. You can type these into a message, or take a clear photo of your readings and email to [email protected].
Once we have received your readings, your readings will be reviewed by the Doctor. You will be informed if a Video Consultation review is required.
If you do not have a Blood Pressure machine, your review will take place as normal. Please contact us to make an appointment.